Happy September friends! It’s really hard to believe that summer is coming to a close and fall is right around the corner. Last week, I spent Friday night soaking up the last bit of summer I could with a couple of friends at the Canvas Hotel in Dallas. We spent the evening swimming, taking photos (of course) and enjoying the heat.
I haven’t shared some of my favorites in a couple of months, so I wanted to share what I have been loving.
Get 15% off all Shein items that I shared here with the code D3yelegant at checkout.
- Shein Tie Dye Dress – This tie dye maxi has to be one of my favorite items I have received from Shein lately. The cut and color just are too good. I can’t wait to wear this beauty for date night hopefully soon.
2. Amazon Sunglasses – I recently purchased a couple more Amazon sunnies for my collection. Lately, I have been loving purchasing cheaper, trendier sunglasses off of Amazon. That way I am not spending a ton of money on one pair of sunglasses that may or may not be in style for more than a season.
3. White Glitter Sneakers – I have been eyeing a similar, more expensive pair of these sneakers like these glitter beauties for a while, but decided to go ahead and give these Amazon ones a try. They have great reviews, and come in a bunch of other patterns and colors. I would recommend going up at least a half size.
4. Bliss Clear Genius Toner and Cleanser – Bliss kindly sent their new Clear Genius line over to me to try. This clarifying collection is formulated to help those with problem skin treat it and keep it clear. It does this all by not drying out or irritating your skin! I have been using this line for the last 14 days and have been loving it so far.
5. Shein Neon Crop Top – This little crop has been wishing Summer would last just a little bit longer. I am also thinking I could easily pair it with a blazer for more of a Fall look.
6. Target Fall Items – I popped into Target last week, and they had added all their Fall items. I obviously took a look and snagged a couple of cute things for my closet. This zip front mini skirt and thermal tee were both really inexpensive. I can totally see myself pairing them with other things I have in my closet for the Fall too.
7. Delicate Jewelry – I have talked about and shared the brand AU-Rate with you all before, but I just have to mention it here again. I have been loving their jewelry lately. As you can see, I have quite the collection now. The most recent addition is this ‘large chain necklace‘ in rose gold. I have been loving layering these pieces with others in my collection.
They have a wide variety of fine jewelry pieces including, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. All of which are made with the highest quality materials. The one thing that I love most about this brand is that all their pieces are great quality, but not too expensive! Which is perfect for those of you that are on a budget, but still want fine jewelry in your collection.