This past week I went back to work, meaning working from home. I’ve never had the opportunity to work from home before. While, I’ve always wanted that luxury it was never achievable, until now. I work in a large hospital in the DFW area, and am very happy our leadership is allowing us to work from home for the foreseeable future.
With all that being said, it’s been a whole lot harder than I expected to work from home. I am in the middle of trying to find my groove, but here are some things that I’ve implemented lately.
If you are a work from home pro, I would love it if you shared your tips or tricks. Anything, to help a girl out!
TIPS FOR WORKING FROM HOME
- Find a Routine
- Get ready as if you were headed to the office
- Make time for breaks or snacks
- Plan a walk or mid-day activity for lunch
- Set up a designated work space — near a window (natural light)
- Lo-fi music – I just discovered this and love it. It helps me stay relaxed and calm during the work day.
- Stay off socials unless on a break