I have to admit, stocking stuffers are my favorite to buy. Finding cute, small items to fill the stocking is just so much fun. I rounded up all my favorites under $40. Whether you are shopping for her or him I have you covered with all the goodies.
CLICK THE PLUS SIGNS TO SHOP THIS POST
- TopShop Beanie || This is always a home run for me. I love a good winter hat and this one is so fun with the colored pom pom.
- Barrington Gifts Sunglasses Case || I have this in my purse and I love it. I use it for my reading glasses. Makes it easy to transport your glasses without them being ruined.
- Yeti Insulated Mug || This is such a great gift for the girl or guy on the go. Take your coffee or other favorite beverage to-go and it will stay nice and warm.
- O-Ring Key Ring || I love this key ring! I received it as a gift a couple of years ago and I don’t know what I did without it. It is so convenient and easy to carry when your hands are full. Throw it on your hand like a bracelet and you are ready to go.
- Cara Floppy Velvet Bow Hair Tie || I have been seeing these bows everywhere and I am here for it. Such a fun accessories for the holidays and anytime.
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears || My favorite over-priced candy! Perfect for the lover of sweets.
- Invisibobble Hair Tie || I can’t live without these hair ties. They live in all my bags and at home. The perfect hair tie and it won’t leave a crease in your hair like the other ones do.
- The One Year Daily Moments of Strength for Men || I got this as a gift for Brian a couple of months ago and he loves it. It is a daily devotional just for him.
- God Hears Her: One Year Devotional || When I purchased Brian’s devotional I also purchased this one for myself. It is such a great read every morning and really allows me to stay focused on God’s word.
- Monster Beats by Dre || I feel like I buy Brian a new pair of ear buds every year because he has a habit of losing them. This year these are on his list. They are under $40 too!
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller || I have this facial roller and I love it. I use it when my skin is feeling tired, puffy or I just have a headache. It helps make the skin look healthy! I am so glad to have this in my beauty cabinet.
- Barrington Gifts Luggage Tag || A great little gift for the girl on the go. Add her monogram to make it a little more personal.
- Carhartt Mens Beanie || Brian has been needing a new beanie and this is one his list. It’s great for the guy who works outside and needs something that will stand up to the harsh weather.
- Gilligan & O’Malley Faux Fur Slippers || I recently picked these up during Cyber Monday and I am so glad I did. Talk about comfy slippers. It is like walking on clouds.
- EverSmile Whiten Fresh Ortho Spray || This is the perfect gift for the holidays. Keep your smile looking fresh and white by using this spray. I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and I am loving the way it is making my teeth look!
We’re making a list and checking it twice!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time to complete your holiday wish list!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 12/14.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited.
By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,
which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.