I have to admit, stocking stuffers are my favorite to buy. Finding cute, small items to fill the stocking is just so much fun. I rounded up all my favorites under $40. Whether you are shopping for her or him I have you covered with all the goodies.
Don’t forget to check out my other gift guide here. I have also conveniently added a ‘Gift Guide‘ tab at the top of my blog page. You can shop all the gifts in one spot there.
CLICK THE PLUS SIGNS TO SHOP THIS POST
- TopShop Beanie || This is always a home run for me. I love a good winter hat and this one is so fun with the colored pom pom.
- Barrington Gifts Sunglasses Case || I have this in my purse and I love it. I use it for my reading glasses. Makes it easy to transport your glasses without them being ruined.
- Yeti Insulated Mug || This is such a great gift for the girl or guy on the go. Take your coffee or other favorite beverage to-go and it will stay nice and warm.
- O-Ring Key Ring || I love this key ring! I received it as a gift a couple of years ago and I don’t know what I did without it. It is so convenient and easy to carry when your hands are full. Throw it on your hand like a bracelet and you are ready to go.
- Cara Floppy Velvet Bow Hair Tie || I have been seeing these bows everywhere and I am here for it. Such a fun accessories for the holidays and anytime.
- Sugarfina Champagne Bears || My favorite over-priced candy! Perfect for the lover of sweets.
- Invisibobble Hair Tie || I can’t live without these hair ties. They live in all my bags and at home. The perfect hair tie and it won’t leave a crease in your hair like the other ones do.
- The One Year Daily Moments of Strength for Men || I got this as a gift for Brian a couple of months ago and he loves it. It is a daily devotional just for him.
- God Hears Her: One Year Devotional || When I purchased Brian’s devotional I also purchased this one for myself. It is such a great read every morning and really allows me to stay focused on God’s word.
- Monster Beats by Dre || I feel like I buy Brian a new pair of ear buds every year because he has a habit of losing them. This year these are on his list. They are under $40 too!
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller || I have this facial roller and I love it. I use it when my skin is feeling tired, puffy or I just have a headache. It helps make the skin look healthy! I am so glad to have this in my beauty cabinet.
- Barrington Gifts Luggage Tag || A great little gift for the girl on the go. Add her monogram to make it a little more personal.
- Carhartt Mens Beanie || Brian has been needing a new beanie and this is one his list. It’s great for the guy who works outside and needs something that will stand up to the harsh weather.
- Gilligan & O’Malley Faux Fur Slippers || I recently picked these up during Cyber Monday and I am so glad I did. Talk about comfy slippers. It is like walking on clouds.
- EverSmile Whiten Fresh Ortho Spray || This is the perfect gift for the holidays. Keep your smile looking fresh and white by using this spray. I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and I am loving the way it is making my teeth look!
We’re making a list and checking it twice!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time to complete your holiday wish list!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 12/14.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited.
By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task,
which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.
14 thoughts on “Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers”
these are such great stocking stuffer ideas! thanks for sharing! xoxo
These are the cutest stocking stuffer ideas! I need those champagne bears! And that book looks like something my heart needs right now!
So many great ideas! I’m especially eyeing those slippers!
These are all such great stocking stuffer ideas! I am loving that beanie with the different colored pom pom!
cute & little
The problem with gift guides for me is that I end up wanting to buy all of them for myself haha! I really love your picks!
That jade roller I’ve seen on so many different gift guides! I love all of these options!
I Love these gifts! There is something for everyone!
These are all such awesome stocking stuffer ideas! Love them!
love those cozy slippers! always a good choice!
These are such great stocking stuffer ideas. Love the beanie.
These are awesome ideas! That Yeti mug would be so perfect for hot drinks this time of year!
Definitely sending my hubby the link to the rose roller and the devotional. All of these are amazing picks!
great stocking stuffer ideas babe! this post came at a perfect time as i’m finishing up my xmas shopping 🙂
Thank you Sharon!