It’s been a while since we’ve had a little chat with you all about whats has been going on in my personal life, so I thought today would be a great time. I want to share a couple of things that have been going on both personally and within Beautifully Elegant Blog. Hope you all enjoy this longer post! xo, Nataly
- This year will be the first year in a long time that we aren’t traveling to the ranch for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is usually the holiday that we always spend with Brian’s family since my Uncle passed away a couple of years ago. I haven’t shared this online but my Aunt, Janet, was diagnosed with cancer this summer. I wanted to keep this private for a while because as you probably know she is my closet family member. Her and I have been best friends since I was young, so when we found out this news I was crushed. She is currently going through treatment and responding very well. All of this to say, that we are spending Thanksgiving with my family this year because it is important to me to spend as much time as possible with her. I am sure you could probably tell that I haven’t been sharing much on social media lately and definitely haven’t been attending as many events. I just felt like I needed to take a big step back and focus on my family.
- Gift Guides are coming soon! I am so excited to share all my gift guides with you all this year. They are some of my favorite posts to create and share. I am getting them ready to go live right after Thanksgiving. Stay tuned!
- Chip & Joanna Gaines are coming out with a TV Network! I have loved them and even went to visit the Magnolia Market when it opened a couple of years ago. I am so excited they are coming back to TV and with their own network. It is going to be amazing I am sure!
- Brian and I are going to South Carolina at the end of December. We haven’t been to South Carolina since 2015, so to say we are excited is an understatement. We rented a house near the beach and are thrilled to be able to experience HHI in the winter. We will be spending the majority of our time in Hilton Head, but are also planning on driving into Charleston one or two of the days.
- I have several giveaways coming this month and next! Make sure to enter the one that I shared last week here.
Now, let’s talk about this cozy sweatshirt. I love pieces like this one because I can wear it with jeans and leggings. It is ultra comfortable, making it the perfect casual piece. It also comes in another color variation too. Online the bottom color looks more tan, but in real life it is pink. Just a little heads up if you are thinking of getting this color.
I also wanted to point out my slip on sneakers. I purchased these before our trip to STL and am so happy with them. They are very a comfortable and they go with just about everything in my closet. I highly recommend these if you are in the market for a shoe like this one.