Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite spots around Dallas to grab a cup of coffee or grab lunch. I have lived here, in Dallas, my whole life and have some go-to spots that we frequent when wanting a quick lunch or just a coffee break.
1. Kuby’s – I have been going to this little spot since I was a kid. It is one of my all time favorite places to grab a sandwich and Dr. Pepper.
2. Black Forest Cafe – My Aunt and I have been going here quite a while too. As soon as we walk in they know our order and bring our drinks right away. It is another great spot for authentic German food. I love their turkey sandwich and chips.
3. Houndstooth Coffee – This was the first place that Kasey and I met up for photos. The coffee is always good and it is the perfect spot to bring your laptop and do a little work.
4. Bird Bakery – This is a newer find for me. I stumbled in here after hearing great things about it from a friend of mine. They have coffee, lunch, and sweets. It is the cutest spot to grab lunch and an Instagram photo.
5. Royal Blue Grocery – This is right around the corner from Bird Bakery. Another great spot to grab a cup of coffee, tea or meet a friend. They also have a nice wine selection, as well as some grocery bits. This may sound odd, but check out the bathroom…it is bathroom goals for sure.
6. Oak Lawn Coffee – I frequent this coffee shop on weekdays because it is on my way to work. They have great coffee and breakfast options. I love their iced chai tea latte.
7. Celebrity Bakery – This was always my sister’s favorite place to go when we would go out together. They have great options for lunch as well as a ton of sweets. Their sugar cookies have always been a favorite of mine.
12 thoughts on “Favorite Coffee & Lunch Spots”
Great roundup!! I’ve actually never been to Dallas but would love to visit one of these days; I hear it’s a great city!
These places all sound great! I wish there were more spots like this in my neighborhood.
Thank you so much girl!
These are such cute little places. We don’t have many coffee shops in my town but I try to escape to them every once in a while.
-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com
That’s a bummer! I hope you have at least one that you enjoy!
I love finding awesome coffee and lunch spots!! These sound amazing!
cute & little
Me too! Lunch is my favorite meal! LOL
Oooh I need to do something like this for my city. There are so many great little spots that I want to share! Now I’m wanting to come visit you because Bird Bakery especially sounds adorable!
You should totally do it! It is so much fun. You would love Bird Bakery!
These will definitely help me since I’m still technically new to Dallas. Thanks for this list!
Awesome! So glad you loved the post!
These places sounds amazing and I can’t wait to check them out the next time I’m in you home town.