I have never been one for New Year resolutions. I am more of a goal maker. I feel like goals are more achievable. I like to make year long goals, so that when 2018 comes to a close I can look back and see if I actually achieved the goals I set out for myself.
This year I sat down and wrote out several different goals. Some are the same as years past, and there are a couple of new additions. I would love to hear your goals or resolutions for the year, so make sure to share them with me down below.
1. More travel and beauty posts. I asked you all on Insta-Stories last week what you wanted to see this year and the majority of you wanted more travel and beauty posts. You are in luck because we already have at least 3 trips planned for this year. Also, I have several ideas on how to incorporate more beauty related items here on the blog and Instagram.
2. Quality over quantity. I discussed this at the end of last year, but wanted to wait until the new year to incorporate the change, but I will be doing less posts this year. Not to worry…I will still be around, but just posting 3 times a week on Monday – Wednesday – Friday starting next week.
3. Get Personal. I have wanted to do this for a while now, but I have struggled on how I wanted to share my voice here on my blog. My thought is that I could share more personal topics (life updates, dealing with stress/anxiety, and marriage) other than just fashion and beauty. What do you think?
1. Save more. This is always a goal of mine. Mainly because it is hard for me to stay on track with this one. I always have to include it in my yearly and monthly goals!
2. Comparison. I have a bad habit of always comparing myself to others success and life. It is hard especially because I am on social media (blogging ?), all the time that I get wrapped up in comparing my job, life and clothes to others. I am working on not getting so wrapped up in playing the comparison game and focusing on my life.
3. Working Out. You all know that I have started my workout journey a couple of month ago. I am finally back to a set routine of cardio on Mondays/Saturdays and Pilates once a week. Speaking of Pilates I am working out at a new studio called [Solidcore]. It is one of the best workouts I have done in a long time. If you are located in the Dallas area you should definitely check it out! I will have a more detailed post coming soon!
SHOP THIS POST