HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED
1. New Workout Clothes – I have said this before, but a new outfit for the gym always makes me feel better about going to workout. You don’t have to go all out and buy a whole new outfit, but a couple of new pieces will get you back in the mood to get in shape.
2. Try New Classes or Gym – Not everyone enjoys the same style of workout. So, just because something works for someone, it might not work for you and that is okay! I know that I am not the type to go to a gym by myself and lift weights for hours, so I choose class settings. I have done Pilates for years now, but I am trying out a couple of different workouts right now. I am currently trying Curves for a month to see how I like it. Right now, I am LOVING it! But, I will also being testing out Orange Theory, which I have heard great things about. I am looking for the right fit and something that I will actually stick with!
3. Healthier Lifestyle – This is one of my biggest motivations right now. I sit for the majority of the day at work, so I feel really lazy after a long day. I am trying to make it a point to eat better, take a walk during the day and drink more water.
4. Self Confidence – I don’t know about you, but after a workout I feel like I can take on the world. I feel better about my body and the way I look (after workout glow ?). I am not trying to loose weight or anything, just trying to feel better about me!
5. Workout Partner – A workout partner or someone who can help motivate you to get your butt in the gym is always a good idea. I wish my husband and I were on the same work schedule otherwise, I would make him workout with me.