March Favorites8:12:00 AM
Good Morning. Today, I am sharing my favorites for the month of March. I would love to know what you have been loving this month. I am always looking for new products to try.
Thank you for reading, xo.
1. Forever 21 Short Sleeve Hoodie- I picked this hoodie up thinking it would be perfect for the warmer weather. It is a great twist on an old favorite with the short sleeves. I have been wearing it non-stop since purchasing . It looks great with jeans for a casual date night and great as an extra layer for a workout.
2. Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation- I have heard a lot of great things about this foundation and thought I would give it a try. You have heard me talk about how I am not a huge fan of foundations, but I wanted to give them one more try. I really love this product! I just started using it about a week ago and I will be doing a complete review, so keep your eye out...coming soon!
3. Sonix Phone Case- I purchased this new phone case the other day while shopping at Nordstrom. I love the Sonix phone cases because they protect your phone from damage and look really cute too!
4. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- I also picked this Real Techniques version of the Beauty Blender. I wanted to give it a try since I do love my Beauty Blender, but don't love the price. This one from Real Techniques is a great dupe and only $11. There will also be a beauty review coming on this product vs. the Beauty Blender.
5. Henri Bendel Uptown Mini Satchel- I picked this up at the beginning of the month. I had my eye on it for a while, so I decided to take the plunge and purchase it. I have been wanting a black bag for a while now. Can you believe that I didn't have a black purse already? It can be worn as a crossbody or not. They also have a larger size if you are not a fan of mini bags.
6. Henri Bendel Wallet- When I purchased the satchel I picked this wallet up too. They were having a sale if you spent over a certain amount of money, so I went ahead and got a wallet to match my new bag. I love the pop of color mixed it with the classic Henri Bendel design. It will defiantly be a staple.
7. Target Tracey Brown Wedge- I have been loving wedges and these are no exception. They are comfortable to walk in and I love the style.
8. Milani Lipstick in Nude- This is the perfect nude shade for my skin tone. It doesn't make me look dead or washed out. It adds just a little bit of color and sits perfectly on the lips.
SHOP THIS POST: